few lads to thank

tommy 555

Member Number 935
1. sti Brian done me a massive favour by driving up to Ali's the weekend before last to drop my car and then drive me home ( then the fooker bought me breakfast )

proves the level of friends you make on the isdc when they willingly give up a day of their weekend .owe ya big time Brian.

2. scoobysub . again another fella willing to go out of his way to give me a lift up to collect the car Saturday gone . only for the wife had other plans (shopping)and she didnt mind driving I'd have took you up on the offer Joe.

3. Ali . top man , top job .

great little club this :thumbsup:

or when somebody puts up a post lookin for something , and a member goes out of their way to find and post a link . i like that sh*t .

:54:

yeah... we have a sound bunch here and glad to be involved with the club!

Now... if only I could get mine back on the road it would be bliss lol

Your welcome tommy :thumbsup: fair play to Brian always as top man for giving a helping hand :clap:

Talking to Brian this morning HE said it was either listen to you talking bollix all the way up to the north or put up Christmas decorations.....you won ????

Talking to Brian this morning HE said it was either listen to you talking bollix all the way up to the north or put up Christmas decorations.....you won ????

was a win win situation for him so :whistle:

funniest thing all day was him nearly snotting himself in Ali's yard

Back