All my front end!!!! 4sale

davelegacy

Member Number 16
Bonnet incl vents e275, pair headlights e125, grill e70, bumper e95, Genuine STi fog covers and brackets and screws e140, STi4 Front lip e125,  White bumper indicators e40, white wing indicators e30,

NO OFFERS   :)

13AUG065.jpg

i havent even been drinkin and i feel a fight comin on,thats my front lip :ponder:

Well i have as usual. 9 bulmers in. Anyway johnnystiv1 is sellin his car and is buyin a 97 BM 523i of me so forgot to say jonny5 has first pick on lip and fogs if i remember correct. :thumbsup:

By the way jonny5 i like your avatar.......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i'll join ye with my lad...... dog that is.. ha ha

nice one dave ,lucky u put up the picture of your dog as if i had of read your reply i would hav been like AVATAR ,what the fook is that ,im not the best at the old word game as you can see from my spelling.my mate done that for me hes a god on the computors.

nice boxer by the way mines a bull terrier just like the AVATAR and i have a staffshire bull terrier too.

ru goin the track day next week .please pm your no. and ill buz u for the lip thanks

i know your dogs you mad thing. Donegal and huge chicken dinner of 1 whole fillet ha ha..... And lots of pics etc REMEMBER????

Well thats my little fellow fella in his sunday best of shirt and tie minus the shirt ha ha...

Your dogs a nice job........ They take over as children don't they....

how did you know i was drinkin .im pissed :guinness:.and couldnt even remenber donegal good nite i was told :headbanger:

Back