need car transporter to bring impreza home

marksscooby

Petrolheads
hi all,

would anyone know where i could get a transporter from cork to wexford, bought a v5 coupe the car has no nct or tax and i bought it private so i cant drive it home i need a transporter that can carry the weight of the impreza :ponder: i was going to ring around and see how much would it cost for a garage to collect it for me i suppose it would cost a fortune :roll: its 105 miles from my house :roll:

any help would be great :thumbsup:

Just drive it mark!i bought mine in waterford and drove it back to cork with no tax or insurance :whistle:

If ya get stopped,explane you situation the the gaurd!they'll more than likely just say bring your documents to a station of your choise as soon as you get them!!!

Thats grand driving with no insurance, until you stick it in a ditch or worse hit someone else :noway:

Just ring ur insurance company and explian the situation, then drive ur new baby home. Thats what i did when i brought mine in.

number plates off and if you come to a check-point hang out the window and stick your fingers up

if you have insurance and a receipt for just buying it then can't see any problem with driving it home.. :thumbsup: :subaru:

dublin-wexford-cork-dublin for me be about 370 miles. So prob wouldn't be worth it for yourself mark from myself.....
:thumbsup:

was meant to buy a impreza ra in northern ireland before, i rang insurance company (Quinn Direct) and they told me i'd be covered to drive it as long as it wasn't in my name at the time I was driving it? Can't see the gardai being ok with that though :ponder:

Back