blue Impreza and a wine Forrester on the M1! pulled by the short and curlies!

E

ericsti

As above! Came out of the toll plaza (heading for Dublin!) like a bat out of hell! :subaru:

You pulled in up the road a bit though ith a forrester behind you!

I could tellby the little Blue flashing lights on the forrester who the where!

But who are you!

This was around 08:00hrs aprox! :lol: :lol:

Re: blue Impreza and a wine Forrester on the M1! pulled by the short and curlies

oh ooooooh the garda's Forester at work! Everybody hammers it away from the booth, guilty :headbanger:.

guilty here as well its askin to take off from them ever invitin gates. :evil: i bet even grannys in there micra's do be talkin to them selfs goin go for it lgo for it. :lol:

It is a sly place to do speed checks :angry:
Isn't it illegal not to give her stick away from a toll bridge?? :ponder: If not, it should be!
Mick spec c's type r wheel spinning out off the traps on the way up north was a goog example of how it should be done! :clap:
Dan

Ive seen that Forester on the M1 a good bit. Ive never seen them move it on as most the time they have someone pulled in. :evil:

the object of the toll booths is to put ur money in as fast as u can and drve off as fast as f**k,its like startin off a lap in the nurnberg ring :lol: :lol: :dance:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=5389.msg60720#msg60720 date=1202427650]
oh ooooooh the garda's Forester at work! Everybody hammers it away from the booth, guilty :headbanger:.
[/quote]

Guilty! Does this mean it was you they pulled, or that you push the speed of sound every time you get to one! :lol:

the best one is the enfield toll, its like one of those tolls in europe where you'd just go hell for leather out of it!! god i wish i had a ferrari!!

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=5389.msg60883#msg60883 date=1202499120]
Guilty! Does this mean it was you they pulled, or that you push the speed of sound every time you get to one! :lol:
[/quote]

haha no. I drive a type R. I meant guilt from pulling away from the toll booth.

Back