Portuguese barn find!!!

N

Norris!

seen this a while ago, was looking for it for ages!

Ok, so imagine you live in Portugal and your moving house. you find a lovely farm house set in a decent plot of land. the place has been empty for 15 years! Whilst exploring your new property you find a large barn in the trees. the door is padlocked shut and its all rusted solid. so you grind the padlock to see whats inside . . . . . .

and you find this.

http://mirror.geenstijl.nl/pritt-mazda/www.mazda-ogn.org/forum/viewtopicef13.html

wouldnt you love it :D

Saw it before as well. Some amount of cash sitting in that barn!!

ah yeah I know that but surely you would tell someone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seen this before too, more motors there than in jay lenos garage :lol:

Thought the pics i saw before had citroen ds's though :dunno:

Never heard any story though that these photos or story was a setup :ponder:

i heard of another find like this, only all the cars in the barn were linked murders that were happening throughout the years around that area.

they look like they have been there for a long while and you never know it could be true i would be looking for the keys for them though and the number for the nearest car autioneer

feckin cheap house :D

that 356 and alfa sprint must be big money

:thumbsup:

yeh, in fairness, who would go to all that bother just for a set up

Hello Norris,

Setup or no setup, this would be a dream come through for any car enthusiast :thumbsup:

I seen this before, the story was that the land owner died and that the "land lot", was sold by the solicitor managing the estate :ponder:

Cheers,

Michael

sounds right enough if you were a car dealer back in the 70's and 80's you had access to cars like that and wouldnt you want to save the good ones

[quote author=Darkshadow link=topic=5376.msg60556#msg60556 date=1202413997]
sounds right enough if you were a car dealer back in the 70's and 80's you had access to cars like that and wouldnt you want to save the good ones
[/quote]

Bloody sure ya would its quite the collection

Back