friday scooby count

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
never mind the where and when , jus to see how many subaru 's u spot in any one day, any size or shape , any year or model???
:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Saw a black and directly behind it a blue one or vice versa yesterday over lunch flying up Santry Lane! Didnt get a chance to get a good look :(

i seen 5 in 1 day, white 06 sti, wr blue 06 wagon,wr blue 02 sti, an resprayed orange widearche kit sti and a classic shape silver sti.

but then ya could cheat and say i seen like 80 at mondello park meeting :lol:

White STI NI reg, white b4, sliver wrx (isdc on the back) and does my WRX count :lol: come to think of it i have being seeing more and more scooby on the road lately :ponder:

see a lovely white 98 sti every other morning on the M1 heading towards Dublin,neva see him when i have my scoob :evil:

[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=5375.msg60689#msg60689 date=1202423624]
see a lovely white 98 sti every other morning on the M1 heading towards Dublin,neva see him when i have my scoob :evil:
[/quote]

robbie robbie robbie always on the look out for fresh meat to mill. :evil: dont mean the meat in your job either. :wazzup: :nana: :wazzup:

[/quote]
I think that's a lad who just joined! I passed him coming back from RR day! just sfter you pulled off rob! (type r???)
Dan

Could be Dan,but the scooby drivers up here aint a friendly bunch...dont wave,or flash... :twofinger: :twofinger:

they probably do wave and flash rob but your driving that fast that buy the time they react your miles away

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=5375.msg60735#msg60735 date=1202430842]
just sfter you pulled off rob! (type r???)
Dan
[/quote]

Sounds like his heard of your motor Rob and is trying to avoid you :lol:

Back