Goodyear Eagle F1 Asy 2 and 3.

the 3's are the newer one, so i guess they have the more up to date tyre technology, ill be going for a set of them on the Audi in the next few weeks

3 has better braking and wears at a slower rate to 2

Both very good though

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Can't comment on the 3's but the 2's are great in all areas - I'm on my 2nd set & they are great for grip & wear considerably well. If they were being sold at a good discount over the 3's I wouldn't hesitate in putting them on again.

have 3 on my car and Im very happy with them so far. Cant compare with 2 as I never use them before

I have the 2 on my car now over a year and just love them. I have done a trip to the ring on them a still plenty left to do the track day this year before changing them. I would call that value for money.

Yes i had the 2's on my altezza and cannot say better things about them. I saw the 3's on camskill.co.uk and am considering them when my legacy comes in from Japan as they don't have the E mark on the current tryes so would not/ possibly not pass the NCT.

Side walls of the 2's are a bit soft. I find they break grip fairly easy compare to the likes of the original eagle f1's GSD3.

Have to say they are exceptional in the wet, road noise isn't too bad and they are a comfortable tire.

I have had mine out around mondello before and again on Friday. Takes about 4 laps for them before they start to lose grip.

For a 4wd car I would say they are very good but for my DC5 I wont be replacing them with another set. A lot of the DC5 owners have said the same.

I'd look into the pilot sport 4 tires. Similar money to the eagle 3 tire.

I got my 4 off eiretires for just over 400 euro delivered so they are exceptional value

Side walls of the 2's are a bit soft. I find they break grip fairly easy compare to the likes of the original eagle f1's GSD3.

Have to say they are exceptional in the wet, road noise isn't too bad and they are a comfortable tire.

I have had mine out around mondello before and again on Friday. Takes about 4 laps for them before they start to lose grip.

For a 4wd car I would say they are very good but for my DC5 I wont be replacing them with another set. A lot of the DC5 owners have said the same.

I'd look into the pilot sport 4 tires. Similar money to the eagle 3 tire.

I got my 4 off eiretires for just over 400 euro delivered so they are exceptional value

That's a good price. Did you have a look at price for the SuperSports aswell?

I priced up the mpss. From memory they were around 181-184 per tire. same price as the AD08R.

I know which one id be going for between those 2

Was surprised at the price. When I priced them in a tire fitter they wanted over 800 for 4 Goodyear AS2's

I have had the 2's on two previous cars and loved them and will be going for the 3's on the legacy for my next set however does anyone know the difference between the normal and the XL (extra load) type. and which ones to go for? My car is subaru legacy BP5 estate. thanks.

Firmer sidewalls. Less body roll when cornering but won't cushion harsh roads as good. However, if your tyres are a low profile already, you won't notice much difference.

Ah ok so. Would the XL be considered a better tyre. Not a huge difference in cost per corner.

On third set now and very happy with the f1. But have factory potenza re070 and on the charity run in pissing rain they perform very well :54:

Bought a set of the XL from oponeo. It said 5 working days so hopefully should arrive early next week. Thanks for the help.

Back