windows 10 wtf

JOHNNY T

ISDC Club Member
alright lads I got the windows 10 update the other day as I had windows 7 so I said I might aswell but when I want to copy and paste a pic from the net and post it on the forum I cant:ponder2:
I can copy the pic no bother but when I right click to paste it in a post it just says print,select all,view element or view source...
Im baffled:hammerhead: does anyone know wtf I must do:dontknow:

Did an update on me phone last week lost everything lol
It's the best thing I ever did because I never answer numbers I don't know .......now I don't know who is ringing ....win win

alright lads I got the windows 10 update the other day as I had windows 7 so I said I might aswell but when I want to copy and paste a pic from the net and post it on the forum I cant:ponder2:
I can copy the pic no bother but when I right click to paste it in a post it just says print,select all,view element or view source...
Im baffled:hammerhead: does anyone know wtf I must do:dontknow:

do you get any errors? there is a known issue with the admin rights being reset with no write access after the update, you simple cant save them or whats up?

2 fixes

I would try this first, this worked fine for me

There is still a backdoor into W7.
From search bar search "Internet Explorer 11", select Download and Run.
Once IE11 is installed pin to taskbar. (go to programs, select IE11 and right click, select "pin to taskbar".)
You will see the "E" logo. That is W7.
Select the "E" and you will see the W7 format with Outlook for mail and all functions for W7. Cut/copy/paste works as advertised. All your favorites, saved mail, etc. come back to life.

if that dont work...

Edit the Windows Registry (Advanced Users only)
1) Press the Windows logo key + R key; or click on Start and select Run;
2) Type Regedit and hit Enter;
3) Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\ - If a subkey is displayed in the right pane with an ASCII character (such as an empty rectangle or an L graphic image) prior in the list to Zone number 0, right-click on this graphic character and delete it. This will also delete the keys on the right for this corrupted Zone. Do not make changes to any other Zone or registry item.

if that don't work PM me and I will help you via remote desktop tomorow at work if you want

that why Im stuck on win7, nothing that came after didnt convinced me to move over

I had no problems since updating to 10 except there's no windows 10 software for my WiFi printer so can't feicin print anything anymore.

I managed to reinstall it twice (don't ask me how or what I did) and now I can't get it back at all, even printing by the cable the laptop can't find it.

I had no problems since updating to 10 except there's no windows 10 software for my WiFi printer so can't feicin print anything anymore.

I managed to reinstall it twice (don't ask me how or what I did) and now I can't get it back at all, even printing by the cable the laptop can't find it.

perhaps check you control panel > hardware and sound > Add/ remove hardware, or could be under printers.

make sure its enabled. I would uninstall it completely.

then plug it in again once done, if you have the driver on file, right click and select properties, then select compatibility mode, and select run this program as windows 7

perhaps check you control panel > hardware and sound > Add/ remove hardware, or could be under printers.

make sure its enabled. I would uninstall it completely.

then plug it in again once done, if you have the driver on file, right click and select properties, then select compatibility mode, and select run this program as windows 7

That's the way I had to reinstall it but no joy anymore.

Back