Headlight restoration

DaveSleggy

I think the bugs lights are past restoring. From what i can see the inside of the lenses are degraded, its really letting the car down at the moment.

But im willing to try a few inexpensive ways to try bring them back. Is anyone restoring headlights for cheap or has anyone the ebay kits laying about that i could have a go of?

I txt colm to ask, hopefully I can breath a bit of life into them.

Yours look fairly good Eanna you must be lucky

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lights off the car. Drill bit. Cotton wool. White spirits.

Stick the cotton wool to the bit and dip in the spirits and then slow speed on the drill polish up the inside.

Toothpaste and a polishing cloth for the outside.

Or send them to diesel Tom and he'll do them.

I txt colm to ask, hopefully I can breath a bit of life into them.

Yours look fairly good Eanna you must be lucky

Got mine done by Tom last Summer but they are starting to get bad again.

got my own done with local valet'er . they were quite bad but came back alot better than expected , €30 from memory .think i posted results in "what u do to car today " , will try and find pics

would recommend

cannon row carwash in navan

Attachments

• headlights restoration.jpg
    headlights restoration.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 62
got my own done with local valet'er . they were quite bad but came back alot better than expected , €30 from memory .think i posted results in "what u do to car today " , will try and find pics

would recommend

cannon row carwash in navan

wow, that is amazing... looking at like it looked before, that picture is somehow familiar... I think I am seeing the same thing everyday morning... need to look into it too...

I'm. Going to have to be out in lusk on Saturday so I booked it into Rick's car care. It's €40 and I'll post up pics on Saturday.

Back