Wrc GB

1st to 3rd December Eamonn

[size=8pt]and no, I won't be going, trip to the in-laws that weekend instead :wall:[/size]

1st-3rd December.
We are heading Rosslare- Fishgaurd on the wednesday night, be there for the shakedown Thursday where we can get a close look at the cars. we also got staying in the teams hotel in Swansea :thumbsup: Home again sunday evening.
Are you thinking of it Eamo?
Cheers
John

hi john i b up for it how much you talkin ,was there last few years great bit of crack :subaru:

we have two van loads of rally marshals going, and 1 rescue tech, was over 3 years ago doing rally marshals, hope to go next year, but have a good rally lads.

the ol'boy goes over with mgarrity all the time, id really like to go this year, he said its brilliant craic!

no hoildays left from work...sounds like a good one though.

Afraid not JohnM, would have had some hope if it was on later in the month.

Will just have to wait until Rally Ireland next year. Has any of ye booked accomadation yet.

Know some of the other Tipp lads have, must look into it soon.

Have a good one John and bring us back a few pictures.

Eamonn

[quote author=gojonnyjo link=topic=615.msg4693#msg4693 date=1161329422]
we have two van loads of rally marshals going, and 1 rescue tech, was over 3 years ago doing rally marshals, hope to go next year, but have a good rally lads.

[/quote]

cheers John! :) Just got it all booked there. Goin over on thursday morning and stayin in Swansea, then marshalin all three days :). Can't wait!!

Staying in Swansea also, i'n the samw Hotel as the McHale rally team. Should be a bit of craic :guinness:
Cheers
john

Back