Valetines Day

keith555

Octane Boostaholics
just thought i'd stick this post up for two reasons

1. see what ya's are getting the other half for valentines day. :?

2. what has been the best or weirdest present ya's have ever got. :?

:worship: :subaru:

gettin her fcuk all ....as she is wreckin me head..... as they do !!!

stuck this up to see would a laugh come out off it obviously dagnut doesnt have a special friend :p

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=5352.msg60371#msg60371 date=1202391498]
stuck this up to see would a laugh come out off it obviously dagnut doesnt have a special friend :p
[/quote]

It sounds like Palm and her 5 friends!! :p

hardy hardy har har....i have go out to dinner and probably 100 euro on that..5er on a poxy card..probably some other sh!te aswell pefume or whatever..its the biggest load of boll0x ever marketed to us...and you ladies want to celebrate it and compare presents..wooooooo....grow a pair of balls ffs..i could real use those gay icons now

think dagnut ya should stay in bed next week. i can see the face on ya now wen it comes to seein pam next thursday. :oops:

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=5352.msg60376#msg60376 date=1202392503]
[/quote]

ah the old 5 knuckle shuffle.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=5352.msg60381#msg60381 date=1202392944]
hardy hardy har har....i have go out to dinner and probably 100 euro on that..5er on a poxy card..probably some other sh!te aswell pefume or whatever..its the biggest load of boll0x ever marketed to us...and you ladies want to celebrate it and compare presents..wooooooo....grow a pair of balls ffs..i could real use those gay icons now
[/quote]

I agree Dave, valintines day is another way for card companys etc to make a load of cash to keep them going to next xmas. Flower shops tripple the the price of flowers tooo.Thankfully my other half feals the same and considers it as just another day. Which means I wont have to bother with the whole restaraunt flowers and card thing :D I might just get the card, but it wont be a snazy halmark type I can tell you :noway:

Dave take a stand now and let her know that Valintines day is a waste of money and your not prepared to go along with it anymore :p Otherwise you could be looking at another 40 years of it. Im trying to do the same with mothers day.

Damo

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=5352.msg60385#msg60385 date=1202393311]
[quote author=nicknack link=topic=5352.msg60376#msg60376 date=1202392503]
[/quote]

ah the old 5 knuckle shuffle.

lmao

[/quote]

Just take an hour out of your normal driving day if ya can, you should safe enough in juice to get a card then...

[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=5352.msg60513#msg60513 date=1202409205]
Ha ha...my misses hates valentines day...so iam off the hook... :dance: :dance:
[/quote]

More money for MORE mods Rob :smokin: :D

I dont know about you guys but I was thinking of going all out this year and getting her a Scooby keyring and maybe even a box of fancy washing powder and a new iron :lol:

Frawls

Hello Lads,

Not trying to be cheap...... but Lidl & Aldi are great for [size=10pt]marketing[/size] days like this :thumbsup:

Happy G.Friend / Wife with loads of flowers and no strain on the pocket :thumbsup:

Its my one time, per year when I go to them :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael
PS As with all supermarkets, keep the Scooby away from other shoppers, or pay the price of supermarket dings :doh:

Back