Impreza WRX PPP MY03 shape 19,250 euro

W

WillWhite

Hi all, I'm selling my beloved Impreza as I've only done about 3,000 miles is the last two years since buying it.
I bought it in March '05 as an IRISH bug-eye and ended up spending a ridiculous amount of money on it - I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself - but an itch had to be satisfied.

Full MY03 facelift front and rear including scoop
Complete respray in original colour (Premium Silver) - as silver is so difficult to match
STi 'boxer' spoiler and Sti sideskirts.
18" speedline alloys (same as the ones that come on a WR1)
Full MY06 STi Black Alcantara interior with pink STi motifes
It has a Prodrive performance pack on it with all paperwork from Subaru Ireland
I've kept all the reciepts for the work done (about 11,000 euro) and the nct certs and service history are up to date.

I've several other cars and just don't have the garage space any more - I'm open to offers, but am aiming at around 19,250 euro, and might reluctantly take a part exchange (max p/x value of 7,250 euro)

I'm happy to answer any question you may have, please phone me 086 8165440, no txt's, private numbers, or agencies please.

Sorry - forgot to clarify a couple of things:
1. The car is in fact MY00 facelifted up to MY03 and has a 555 plate
2. This is a private sale, and has nothing to do with any garage.
3. The car only has 50k on it which is low obviously
4. It will be sold with a fresh full main dealer service and professional valet

thanks again

[attachment deleted by admin]

Its a 00 with a 03 upgrade i gather??? I assume thats will from barkel that had the 93 legacy turbo with RA engine and running gear???? looks sweet.

so it was a bug eye and you changed it to a peanut eye??????????????
WHY???????????
AND YES IM A BUG EYE LUNATIC............I JUUST LU E'M :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

I'm not a fan of the bugeye and much prefered both the teardrop front lamps and the MY03 rear lamps too. I couldn't really mix and match - it would have looked crap, so full facelift it got. Car enthusiasts find it very hard to agree on a car's styling as its such a personal thing. But from the general reponses and spontanious comments I get from complete strangers - I think I've hit the nail on the head.

i take it the rear was changed too, more i think about it the more i may be interested in doing it my self.....

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

would you take a MY03 1600 STI replica as part exchange for it for it?

was that down at the cork 20, think i saw it.

yeh I was down at the Cork 20. I run Eugene Meegan in the Civic. I didn't really want to get roped into another car - it's a space issue. But gimme the spec and a photo and an estimated RETAIL value on it and I might come back with an offer.

gotta sell this car pronto! no reasonable offer refused 086-8165440

Back