Can anyone recommend panel beater

seanie

Can anyone recommend panel beater/ refinisher

looking to get a car fully resprayed and i am looking for a recommendation.
i have dealt with a couple of panel beaters in the past and although their work is of a high standard it is only 90% and they just dont give a f*ck about nor want to work on older cars, they are only interested in insurance work which i cant blame them for.
i am in clare/limerick area and looking for a good finish for a reasonable price.
will travel if necessary
any painters on here?

Last edited:
Joe Crash in Limerick, have gotten him to do work on my anniversary golf gti cannot fault his work, and i am very fussy / finiky
Willie Mulcrone in cullen / lattin in co tipp is very tasty but very very pricey

Apologies for hijacking the thread but is there anyone between Celbridge an Dublin, not really wanting to do a full respray but i would like some minor repair/touch-up work done

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hi seanie. I normally use Keith o Brien. I actually think you recommended him back a few years ago when i was looking for someone. Anyway i find him quite good, but not brilliant. And very reasonable on price.

A good friend of mine and a mechanic had a version 6 tyre r stripped to the shell and a full respray done on it last year. I cant remember who done it the first time but it was a mess. Paint runs etc.... He had murder with them but eventually there insurance paid up and he had it re done. He went with align repairs in castlemungret, just at the end of the dock rd behind where indespension were. He was Soooo impressed with the work. Could not say enough good about it. Really top class. As for price, i don't know.... But for definite worth a call in and price them anyway.

Thanks Martin, Keith does work for me regularly but he is too busy to take on a full respray, he would do it alright but I don't want a rush job and I want it done 100%. I will enquire with that crowd on the dock road

Back