2003 build subaru impreza sti EDM/UK (ecu and remap)

garyh

Sunday Drivers
Right, hi all

so i have been reading nearly a 100 post try to find a solution, i start from the begining, sorry if i missed any related post.

i own a 2003 impreza sti EJ207, few month back i lost compresion in 2 cylinder, gasket or who knows what valve burned but this is not the problem

i have the engine up for a rebuild in the Uk wiliams performance, its a fully forged engine with a potential for safe 450hp
i have a turbo already sorted too its a td series 25g which should push me easy to a 400-450 region im looking for

now i have been try to organised the last part of the missing pouzle the

ECU and Remap ( standalone preferably)

as i dont want any online tuning guru to tinker with it, want to get done professionally

try to get in touch numerous garage ( tdp, ttc, and a few more) with no luck, also i found a few recommended in this page but mostly of them was from recent years

could you guys/ladies give me any idea recommendation and maybe form of contact as this is getting to be my biggest problem

cheers

Ger

Last edited:
There are a few options out there ecu wise
As for mapping ap performance in galway is getting great results on lads cars and spends a lot of time mapping the cars making sure everything is perfect.
Good few lads on here got him to map there cars and all had good things to say about him.

Contact Dave @sti tuning,aka on this forum as Dave legacy,he has a mapper from the uk that come out for him and maps most of our cars...
Hope this helps...

i think i have dealt with dave in the past regards some legacy parts i believe, i will get in touch too, would anyone has a contact for the galway lads as that in a sweet distance for me. the hard part is to get any answer from mapers :):)

"AP Performance Tuning" <ap-performance@hotmail.com>- that's aonghus email address- based in carnmore galway- be patient for reply- he has about two month waiting list- im heading there shortly-

hope this helps

Personally I went with AP Performance Tuning, I have never dealt with anyone else but I can say that aonghus is very good and got great results with my car. Best of luck with whoever you choose.

Back