Przemcio007

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Huge thank you to Shammers for sorting out the misuses laptop great club spirit and wouldn't take a penny either.

50 donation made to Barretstown instead.????

Thanks ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Have to second this. This man is a gent. He's taking a nitro rc car and looking at it for me. Couldn't be more help full and a credit to the club! ????

Haha, just seeing this one. Ciaran, Fair play for donating to barretstown, at least money went for a good thing!
I like to help people when I can! I received plenty of help from others in my life, paying off my debts now :)
MartinWRX let me know when ya planning to pass it to Tommys brother so I will know when to expect it?!

Haha, just seeing this one. Ciaran, Fair play for donating to barretstown, at least money went for a good thing!
I like to help people when I can! I received plenty of help from others in my life, paying off my debts now :)
MartinWRX let me know when ya planning to pass it to Tommys brother so I will know when to expect it?!

I think next weekend he is bringing it up. He had a full van this week. Will keep you posted ????

Back