Nitro RC car repair

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
So I have a Kyosho DRX R/C car that I bought a few years ago. Its the Loeb C4. About a year ago I had an issue with the fail safe on it. The car would tick over but not move off. Anyway changed batteries etc at the time but couldn't get it going. So I took out the fail safe and the on off switch etc and then ended up leaving it. Now I have no idea how to get it back together again or where the fail safe even goes etc. So does anyone know of anyone doing repairs on things like this, or even anyone on here good at them. I have no doubt its not a big job, you just need to know what your at!

One of the lads on here had one up the other day he was putting lights on it maybe he can help

Pm replied there. Have a guy while was driving them as pro few years ago, he knows all about it. Check your mailbox there Martin.
EDIT:
Just talked to him to ask for advice, he said he can throw his eyes and fingers on it for you. PM me your location, I can Take it from you and drop it once Its ready!!

Last edited:
Martin , if your sending it to prez let me know .

My brother is working down Newcastle West direction and I could get him to bring it up with him to be fixed . Save ya getting it couriered up like

Martin , if your sending it to prez let me know .

My brother is working down Newcastle West direction and I could get him to bring it up with him to be fixed . Save ya getting it couriered up like

Ah Jesus, thousand percent!

Back