Look at this for rust!!!

I knows !!!! That was wagon decs old silver wagon mad two back arches in shite and rest of car not really any on it !! Was in England for few years !! Only copped it when I noticed the strut brace between the two was bent!! Was lucky I wasn't sending her on !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ man that's some amount of rust, did it look rusty from the outside

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

No dec it did in end but passed Nct just a month or so before I took it off the road which is bout 7 months ago !!

Something else
at least you copped it and no harm to yourself
could have ended very bad
goes to show how bad a car can get

No dec it did in end but passed Nct just a month or so before I took it off the road which is bout 7 months ago !!

That's ****ed up.iv never seen one that bad, sorry to see the auld girl like that ????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Do subarus normally rust that bad? I know 90s miss and are known for rusting but didn't think subarus were the same! How old is the shell?

Do subarus normally rust that bad? I know 90s miss and are known for rusting but didn't think subarus were the same! How old is the shell?

As far as I know, everything up to 01 was not zinced. From 02 onwards, they started zincing underbody to prevent rust. My 02 bug is completely rust free, but seen some 01 bugs that do have rear arches already rusting through.

Back