Iorn x

Keith auto smart are after bringing out a new product red 7 it's meant to be the sh*t I'll have some this week and let you know what it's accually like meant to be better than iron X

keith look up auto smart on facebook and contact them they have reps on the road which you should get from

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What's it for Keith, don't think the paint on the spec c would need it again yet but maybe the wheels do with the pads? Always preferred iron x over other stuff but have a load of autosmart fallout remover at home which you are welcome to try. They are basically the same thing except the fallout remover doesn't "bleed" so not as cool. Only big difference with the new stuff is that it bleeds now. They are on about it for years, reason they didn't was the cost of the chemical to make it bleed when touching iron.

Small bits stuck all down the sides from the pads and I'd say your right the wheels I'd say are covered in it.
I also like the look of the bleed as it gives you satisfaction looking as it run down lol

Iron x be the job so or try the bilt hamber korrosol in brians link, have yet to get anything bad from bilt hamber and they make a lot of corrosion treatments so know what they're at.

Iron X is brilliant, but doesn't have fooking stink the place out!!!

Be interested in getting similar,without the stink

Same here . Can't stand the smell .

Remember first time I tried it i used it on the van . Cleanest part of the van ever lol

Back