Uprated drop links

blacktar

Club Chairman
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
hi lads looking at putting in updated drop links any benefits and what to go for?
(04 wrx)

Looked at whiteline on scoobyworld, what else would you recommend and who's doing them (links)

Cheers ????????

Yea whiteline good alright have em in the back of mine. Whiteline ones I ordered didn't fit front of mine think due to alloy wishbones from memory so reordered Superpro ones like these in they went ????

d26e3ba2d474d1bba62f85218f8a7bdb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Other than Whiteline you have
Kartboy from US, best bang for money ( for a full set front and rear), and the lads in Nasioc swears by them.
Also you have cdf, if you ring them they usually do a good dial.
Make sure you order the right one, you should be with C shape on the back.

I've uprated front and rear on the P1, but went back to standard on the front

Car felt better on standard front drop link for some reason

IMO uprated droplinks are just about the best value for money upgrade on an Impreza.

Fitted to my classic, blob and hawk (WL for the first two and Perrin for the hawk).

Covered benefits of them in several previous threads. The short version: they have less slop in them than the oem, which means they act on the anti roll bar immediately instead of a "dead" area where there is no action on the arb due to droplink slop. As a result the car flatter and better composed in corners - especially quickly alternating corners.

Last edited:
Back