swissvax

chris139ryan

Octane Boostaholics
Have been looking at getting a new premium wax for the car as the effort of taking off the dodo juice.

Its an arctic blue dc5.

Are the swissvax wax's really that good to command such a premium or is it all branding.

Got recommended Autoglym HD wax by a good few or that autofusion wax is getting great reviews.

Any recommendations on the above or with good waxes in general ?

I use dodo juice hard candy and I've never had an issue. Was the car polished before the wax went on?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That's the one im using at the moment. I always find it very hard work to buff it off and it's not like a cake the stuff on. Learned my lesson the hard way doing that years ago

Big fan of Autoglym hd here .

Had one dodo juice and a chemical guys version in the past but found the hd best on the blue .

HD wax is very good but I also have dodo juice and never had a problem. You may still just be putting too much on or else letting it dry in the sun. Easiest way if having trouble removing is to spray a little quick detailer on the stubborn areas and then wipe again.

Never used the Dodo Juice
but I always guessed HD wax would be better lasting
as Auto Glymn are a U.K. company so it would be made for our Weather unlike u.s. products
wich would have a better show finish than auto glymn
no proof of it but just always figured it to be the case

Have to say chemical guys is unreal to use much easier to wipe off than autoglym and doesn't go flaky when buffing off

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dodo juice is a UK company too.

However, using both I would still say I prefer the Autoglym HD wax over the dodo juice. Its easier to use but they both last just as long. Dodo may have changed their formula since though so could be easier to use now too.

Never used the Dodo Juice
but I always guessed HD wax would be better lasting
as Auto Glymn are a U.K. company so it would be made for our Weather unlike u.s. products
wich would have a better show finish than auto glymn
no proof of it but just always figured it to be the case

Picked up it up today.

When I get the car back I will do a comparison on the bonnet between HD wax and Dodo juice hard candy

Back