any UFC fans out there?

Dagnut

Octane Boostaholics
just wondering what you think of Lesnar versus Mir tomorrow night? You think lesnar is just a publicity stunt or think he can he fight ?

Ive seen some of his training vids and he is an animal..throws a 13 stone log on his shoulder and does step training with it!! he is flexible aswell..his punching doesnt look great but all straight arms no hips..he was an all american wrestler but so he can compete..I just hope Frank Mir is up for it he got a ruff deal from the UFC he is a class act and he looks in better shape just hope he can deal with the shear power of lesnar...can't wait have to say first big fight in ages i dont know which way id call it..

I take Nogueira in the siliva fight reckon hes too technical dont really rate silvia just size on his side but then again none of the pride guys have fought well in ufc!

nogueira should batter siliva he,s an animal....lesnar to win aswell....mir hasnt had much luck since he had that motor bike accident a few years back his fittness and conditioning has suffered alot...

Yeah i love it!

Lesnar should murder Mir , a few years ago maybe now he is passed it. I think if Lesnar gets it together with all disciplines he will be world champion.

The guy is an animal.

[quote author=narked link=topic=5278.msg59190#msg59190 date=1201964252]
Yeah i love it!

Lesnar should murder Mir , a few years ago maybe now he is passed it. I think if Lesnar gets it together with all disciplines he will be world champion.

The guy is an animal.
[/quote]

Mir is hardly past it hes only 28!! i seen the weighin's he looks in great shape..but lesnar is a beast!!

I think he is , the bike crash left thim fooked up. He got murdered in his comeback fights. I felt sorry for him because i remember seeing him before the crash.He was very good.The problem is that he has been left behind in the heavyweight division and i dont see him coming back.

I think Dana white is using him to blood in Lesnar.

Lesnar is an animal. He should have the beating of most of the heavyweights there. He's a vicious fcuker and very agressive.

[quote author=kbox link=topic=5278.msg59213#msg59213 date=1201967024]
Lesnar is an animal. He should have the beating of most of the heavyweights there. He's a vicious fcuker and very agressive.
[/quote]

but hes only had 1 fight????? and that wasn't exactly challenging min soo kim? and he took the fight at the last minute..lesnar is strong yeah but doesnt make you a fighter..NOT saying he isnt gonna be good but thers no basis for saying he can compete against the likes of nogueira...when will we finally see Fedor tempted to ufc? a proper fighter

Keep an eye on Lesnar. Once he gets into it properly he will be good. Dont forget he is coming from a mainly wrestling background so he will still be adjusting to the cardio and conditioning requirements of kicking and punching.

its on tonight but bravo are showing it 2mw night at 9....they only show the uk ones live..... :thumbsup:

Who would be your favorite fighters...?I like watching these guys fight pure class.. :thumbsup:
Randy Couture
Chuck Liddel
Matt Hughes

brock lesner is the nxt big thing ;) n i think i seen som1 call him an animal dam right. :thumbsup:

[quote author=scooby wrx link=topic=5278.msg59494#msg59494 date=1202068910]
brock lesner is the nxt big thing ;) n i think i seen som1 call him an animal dam right. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

eh he got beat..in 1minute 30 seconds

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=5278.msg59527#msg59527 date=1202075655]
[quote author=scooby wrx link=topic=5278.msg59494#msg59494 date=1202068910]
[/quote]

eh he got beat..in 1minute 30 seconds
[/quote]

lol...not that great then... :ponder:

Back