Alloys getting refurbed

TurboPaul

wefixalloys, located in bray

Going to give these guys a go to refurb 4 wheels,18' sti rims. They seem to have done a good job for a couple on here.

Got quoted €400 which doesn't seem the worst.

I'll l let you know how I get on

Which rims are they?

And 400 is more than I was quoted from a few different places so the job would want to be very good.

As above 400 is a lot but depends on finish
Wheelwizard do great work and I think they are under 400
I'd ring around

Are these guys in at the solus water tower on North side of town .

If so be carefull . Was a crowd there before that made a cock of a set of wheels the brother left in off his rs focus . Hopefully a different crowd though

Which rims are they?

And 400 is more than I was quoted from a few different places so the job would want to be very good.

Standard wheels on an Irish spec 08 hatch sti

How much cheaper do ya think is possible? bray is handy for me and reviews seem to be good. They do baking, painting and lacquer etc. (I presume anywhere that's good do it)

Main reason for doing is preparing hatch for sale so while I don't want to spend a lot want a top notch job

Are these guys in at the solus water tower on North side of town .

If so be carefull . Was a crowd there before that made a cock of a set of wheels the brother left in off his rs focus . Hopefully a different crowd though

Aka Collins engineering, I think they're insoles industrial park, glad I posted

I left a wheel in to be repaired with them when I had my first impreza years ago and they did a good job it had a buckle in it

few people i know went to bray and wouldnt again
maybe they have got better these days
wheelwizards or rim solutions only places in dublin worth it and no dearer
wheel wizards take the car in and return same day too

Wheel wizards got good reviews from few on here anyone know do they do full wheel front and back for price on site

4 wheels
2 buckles, One small other more noticeable.
€392 all in. Gave a discount on the buckles.
Very happy with wheel wizards.

Know the lads at the Solus tower as worked very close to it for years.

Advantage is that they have all the right equipment for fixing buckles etc...

Disadvantage is that they are very expensive, especially if you just want wheels done.

They do have certs for warranty work on BMW and Merc wheels... so quality should be ok - but expect to pay more than elsewhere.

Yep Sri rims. Went for anthracite.
Track tyres are on the wheels at the moment. Need to change them over.

Will do.
Think i will bring them to wheel wizards to do the swap as some company's are very rough.:thumbsup:

Go to wheel wizards end of!

Have got two sets done recently.

3rd set in total..

110% job every time and less than 400 you were quoted.

Ring mark a gentleman.

Wheel wizards again here!! Top quality finish and nice guys too.

Used that crowd Collins in bray before, absolutely awful!! The paint started flaking inside the week, left them back to be corrected, they came back a different colour still badly finished and wouldn't fix them right again. I should have taken it further to the small claims court in hindsight. There was dirt left in the paint finish and sanding marks everywhere, I'd avoid it like the plague if I was you.

Back