Anyone else playing rainbow 6 seize on xbox

Tried the game in open beta, just before launch, and was very very very disappointed...

i here its only good crack if you have a good team to play it with and not just some random lads online. Havent tried it myself yet, still working on halo 5 and black ops 3

Tiz very good lads trust me

Defo better played with people u know still good fun if you don't but better for sure if ur working together

Let me know if you get it dan
Must get a few games of halo in????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This section of the forum should be renamed " the lads with no kids section " lol

I don't know we're yous get the time lads.
Fair play

There's a big child in my apt Johnny me ????

Always been a gamer

Next night meet in ciarans gaf. Less time polishing the exhaust tips lads leaves more time for Xbox!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There's a big child in my apt Johnny me ��

Always been a gamer

I think we are all big kids here Ciaran, enjoy it while you can, I say!

I use to play a bit of colin mcrae and gt but once the kids come along you don't get a minute for a piss, nevermind playing games.

for the lads that have older kids< at what age do they be when you get abit of time back to yourself?

Age 6/7 Johnny After that your asked to move 1 side and give him a go and he beats you :facepalm::icon_grin:

But have ya never heard the phrase , we.ll make them and ye can rare them , :icon_biggrin:

Age 6/7 Johnny After that your asked to move 1 side and give him a go and he beats you :facepalm::icon_grin:

But have ya never heard the phrase , we.ll make them and ye can rare them , :icon_biggrin:

ive heard that phrase alright joe, but I didn't hear it in my house, im sure ill get time to go out to the garage again when the little one gets to about 3, shes only 5 months now, doh!

Back