Spotify

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Been using this app the last few days free for first 7 days to renew it's 99 cents for 3 months not sure what it goes up to after that

Anyone else using it ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Have it a few years but it's the free version
The free music app I find better no ads on it

Yes I pay every month. I only listen to radio on very rare occasions inside the car. I have 4G with 3 so I can listen to my playlists on the go. There is no ads at all and you have more access to music. As well as an extended library to choose from, you have access to world radio.nyou can select what you like from those stations and it'll save into a playlist. I was sceptical at first too but I don't mind paying now. I use it everyday in the car so it pays for itself.

If if I had one complaint is that the interface is annoying sometimes, not as smooth as iTunes but it's a learning curve. Fine once you know your way around it.

I really like the interface actually how much a month is it normally man????

Didn't know that bout the world radio

10 a month, which is quite reasonable. You have an option to have it renew automatically or you can decide. Depending on what's happening or what time you're listening, Spotify features playlists that other people have made like big Christmas songs or songs for a house party or even songs to play while to study or work. Give it a try anyway :thumbsup:

Last edited:
couldn't live without it to be honest - I have the subscription too but if you're with vodafone as dec says the €5 option is great value.
we have sonos speakers in the kitchen & upstairs so have music on tap the whole time. have my own playlists & favourite albums setup & spotify throw alot of good playlists together too depending on what you're looking for (sunday morning laid back acoustic being one of the best!)

Last edited:
I'm using apple music at the moment, free for 3 months, result. You DON'T have to have an iPhone, I'm on Android.
Simple to use and library is getting better by the day.

I'm using apple music at the moment, free for 3 months, result. You DON'T have to have an iPhone, I'm on Android.
Simple to use and library is getting better by the day.
Yea I'm On Android too

Really enjoying it really is like having unlimited access to all new albums

Are there restrictions to the amount of devices the full version can be used on?

My 7 day Premium trail is up and I signed up for the 3 months for 99 cents offer not bad....

Only thing is after you put in all details they tell you that offer isn't avaliable if you'd Tryed premium already.

That's shitty

No sale.

Back