Need for Speed 2015

Sheriff

Octane Boostaholics
Not sure what to think of this one. Have it since it was released. Great story but there are a lot of cheesy lines and insane amounts of fist bumping and hashtag use in regular sentences and cutscenes. Driving is a little weird when drifting as it can suddenly over compensate for you, slamming you into a wall which is annoying.

Nice mixture of cars, very small list but there is a lot of detail to be added to each vehicle from body kits, full spec parts from reputable companies and stickers of all the major companies and car shops from the US and Japan.

Anybody else pick this one up?

Here's the only two Subarus in the game currently. One is a Rocket Bunny BRZ and one is a replica of Tom's old car with the WRC style wing on the rear that I made, I also own a 911. Only have 3 cars as it is quite expensive to build a fully spec car up from the ground.

BRZ

QioD79B.jpg

Hatch

SoSnXyM.jpg

Nakai san's RWB

nUb4ghB.jpg

Last edited:
Have it myself and have same cars at the min as well I'm enjoying it a lot it seems to have gone back to more like the older ones

Agreed. I'm currently stuck on one of Amy's races. 'Component Parts' is what it's called. Have to race my BRZ against Lambos and McLarens. You have to place first to pass and I keep getting second or third. Kinda irritating.

I read an article about some of t5he issues with the game, namely the drift engine and its tendancy to overcorrect your drift and ruin it, and more pressingly the "rubber banding" of opponent cars, i.e no matter hoe fast you go ahead of opponent cars the game will keep them within a certain distance of you, i havnt played it myself but from reading that article i imagine there are serious glitches that need to be resolved.

Yeah the component parts one is tricky I used the sti fully upgraded as much as my level would allow to pass it and even at that was very difficult it eases up slightly after that but I'm not much past it

Back