2002 Forester for sale #Price Reduced#

Scruff

Petrolheads
€9,000 ONO.

Professionally modified 268bhp Irish model Forester. TD04L Turbo, Hayward & Scott stainless steel decat exhaust,Dawes boost controller,Lamco boost gauge,Sti springs, struts and 22mm anti roll bars all round and Ecutek 2 remap to suit modifications.17 prodrive Alloys. . [glow=red,2,300]Tel 086 0427273[/glow]

Other details:

NCT 08/2008, ABS Brakes, Air Conditioning, Airbags, CD / Radio, Colour Coded Bumpers, Cruise control, Electric Windows, Front Fog Lamps, Heated Seats, Immobiliser, Power Steering, Rear Spoiler, Remote Central Locking, Sports Suspension, Sunroof, Towbar.

DSCI0254.jpg

DSCI0247.jpg

DSCI0252.jpg

DSCI0249.jpg

Re: 2002 Forester for sale

Good luck with the sale Scruff :thumbsup:

Re: 2002 Forester for sale

I will be sad to see it go. Just got it back from Davelegacy last week and he fitted replacement rear struts and springs to the back. The handling is much much better now. The old suspension was way too low and affected the handling. This is one car you will never get pulled over by the cops in, unless you are a complete hooligan.

Good luck with the sale Alan. I know you'll miss her but even if you sell your Impreza Wagon too no matter what you buy you'll always hanker after a Scooby again. It's impossible to get them out of your blood...I should know and so should the professor :lol:

Frawls

Hi Dave,

The plan is to get something a lot more practical for work and I have my eye on an Impreza track day car in the UK. So if they both sell its happy days.

DATS A MAD LOOKIN BUS, GORGEOUS IT IS. INT IN A PART EXC WITH A RB26 GTR VSPEC SKYLINE? HA. HAVE HER UP 4 SALE

[quote author=ver 4 link=topic=5211.msg144459#msg144459 date=1231970704]
that's A MAD LOOKIN BUS, GORGEOUS IT IS. INT IN A PART EXC WITH A RB26 GTR VSPEC SKYLINE? HA. HAVE HER UP 4 SALE
[/quote]

Not unless it got 5 doors and huge load carrying abilities I would not be interested. Sorry bout that.

Back