clifford alarm issues

Neelie

during the night it started to chirp every 5 seconds. pressed the disarm button and it stopped it.
now, car is armed and wont disarm. no response to fob.
fob battery has been changed, spare fob doesnt work either....

who has removed a clifford g4 with blackjax before and who fancies a nixer on it?
car is in Swords area.

Mine chirps like that when the car battery drops to a certain level wouldn't open
What I did was open door with key pop bonnet removed battery and put it on charge after that no problems

yeah thinking its battery alright. gonna have to put up with the howling and just jump it.

can anyone remove these? i dont wanna put up with it anymore.

Wouldn't jump it if I was you
Hearing some horror stories about frying ecu's from jumping

Why not just use key to access car put in code to disarm then turn off blackjack see how that goes.

Who installed it ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

With cliffords or anything complex always best to get some one that knows what there at to install proplery

Otherwise can be a nightmare

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

yeah thinking its battery alright. gonna have to put up with the howling and just jump it.

can anyone remove these? i dont wanna put up with it anymore.

Battery probably on the way out but ALWAYS check the car if the alarm is going, don't just reset it from the window etc. Scrotes will deliberately set off your alarm/proxies a few times and hide while watching you so you switch it off and then you wake up to no car the next morning.

Edit: Yeh Keith, Codders ECU got fried from body shop jump starting it. Alcatek or Simtek I think?

I had this exact problem before and it was the battery. Replaced with new and it solved the alarm issues. :thumbsup:

i have a clifford laptop and cliffnet pro if you need a proper diagnoses, im no alarm technician but it would tell you the last 5 faults on the alarm etc

Back