centre pods

D

de bong

Hi all,

I'm am hoping to get a set of gauges(more than likley 52mm) in the next week for my classic('99)but I was just wondering what/where you got your centre pods...is it a good fit?any advice/opinions

thanks

I got my for my centre pod for my classic from Scoobyworld in the UK for 3 52mm gauges.

No problem fitting, uses the hinges from the the old centre storage pod.

As Renno here on the site, am sure he can get you one.

What make gauges you getting?

Eamonn

not sure about the gauges...decisions...decisions :thumbsup:
1 thing is for sure I wont be going for any defi's....so fook'n expensive :shock:

The pod you got from scoobyworld ..is that the "wavey" design?

thanks
Steve

Yeah Steve, thats the one, also comes as the same colour as the dash.

If you are getting oil temp and oil pressure guages, scoobyworld also sell

an adaptor called a guage sandwich which allows you to mount the guage senders

more easily between the oil filter and the engine. Think it's about £30.

I know what you mean about the Defi's, i got 3 white Autometre ones

to match the Autometre boost guage that was already in the car.

Eamonn

I got the triple piller pod and sandwitch plate from scobyworld, and got Timex gauges from a company here, the sandwitch plate did not grip the oil press correctly and was leaking a bit so I am waiting on a trust plate (oil pressure reads 9 now ) just make sure that everything fits before parting with your hard earned.

thanks for all the advice lads... :thumbsup:

I ordered the "wavey" 52mm pod from scoobyworld this afternoon..just need something nice to put in 'em...

The Timex guages look nice ...were they expensive?

yeah @ just over 100 notes each, but they do look the dog nuts, when the car is switched off the Timex logo in the gauge flashes, and they have a nice little start up and shut down sequence, I got the dials with the white light, it was a little off putting at first but now I fell like they have been there the whole time, want to get the other 3 now.... :whistle:

Back