2004 legacy b4 bl5 Front shocks

bfour

Recently had my car in with subaru, they told me my front shocks and anti-rollbar bushes were gone. €735 for each shock, ouch. he said to look for aftermarket parts, they should be a lot cheaper. don't know where to start looking. so any help would be most appreciated,

Thanks
B

Recently had my car in with subaru, they told me my front shocks and anti-rollbar bushes were gone. €735 for each shock, ouch. he said to look for aftermarket parts, they should be a lot cheaper. don't know where to start looking. so any help would be most appreciated,

Thanks
B

Camskills maybe or traders on here 700 odd is just crazy how the fook can they justify that price

You can buy replacement Bilstein B6 shocks from many places in UK, they work out at about 220 each, then new top hats about 70 euro each and depending on the springs maybe another 150 for a set

Anti roll bar bushings are cheap and available from Subaru or upgraded ones which are a bit stiffer from Whiteline

I recently went for a set of coilovers on mine, coast about a grand for the front and rears. I have my old bilsteins there, they were not leaking or anything. You can get your Bilsteins rebuilt in UK for about £80m i think

Many options available for you, so it depends what your looking for, an oem repair or slight improvement in handling etc

camskill have closed there parts department as of 30th of september for a complete redevelopment of there parts department
so are only doing tyres until further notice

Your best bet would be to contact Dave in RSR i would say or Ciaran in Larkin Automotive :thumbsup:

Thanks

Thanks for your help will probably go with the Bilston b6 shocks . Thanks again.
B

i think the rears are the same but the fronts are different between the 3rd and 4th gens, not 100% sure on that though

Back