unreal clean! its a rocket!
show car standard! :thumbsup:
open to offers :thumbsup:

graham.....018477934

TOTALLY SORTED CAR >>>NO RUST!!!

it needs absoulutly nothing fixed
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rare reg 86d8668!!!

vertex/origin kit freshly spayed in house of kolor paint!2000euro!

Was this for sale for €2000...??

Please say no.... I'd have taken your hand off ya for it for that price...

My Mate Dave just bought this, He swapped the legnum for it. Very nice car, left wheel is not lined up with the right tho so its rubbin off the side skirt!

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=5185.msg57837#msg57837 date=1201543599]
My Mate Dave just bought this, He swapped the legnum for it. Very nice car, left wheel is not lined up with the right tho so its rubbin off the side skirt!
[/quote]

that doesnt sound very good for a car thats needs nothing done to it

[quote author=b4 boy/rourkey link=topic=5185.msg57968#msg57968 date=1201563783]
from what i saw car was few mm's lower on one side thats it!
[/quote]

That could be whats wrong. car is going for full service and general tidyup by a cam expert in galway tomorrow.
It's leaning to the left and told dave that it could be lowered on one side and he says that that might explain it alright. Beautiful car tho, went for a spin in it yesterday and there's some roar out of it! Whats with the dings after 100kmh? started goin off on the motorway as you go above 100 kms!!

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=5185.msg57832#msg57832 date=1201542542]
Was this for sale for €2000...??

Please say no.... I'd have taken your hand off ya for it for that price...
[/quote]

Yogi I think thats the price of the paint job. LOL LOL

nicknack...if they are Defi gauges then thats what could be making the noise. Is it a ding ding ding type noise or a constant high pitched noise?

Some older Jap Cars have an alarm when u go over 100KPH I remember a friends parent having a Isuzu Alaska that did it :lol:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=5185.msg58133#msg58133 date=1201634590]
Some older Jap Cars have an alarm when u go over 100KPH I remember a friends parent having a Isuzu Alaska that did it :lol:
[/quote]

hahah I didnt know that.
thumb.gif

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=5185.msg58141#msg58141 date=1201635984]
Had a honda civic that went ding ding ding when you hit 100kph fooking wreck the head :angry:
[/quote]

Even in 2nd gear? :lol:

Surely it could have been disconnected, or worst case scenario disconnect the speedo altogether :dunno:

seeing as the car is sold can i sneak this in here :nana:

@DUFFMAN, do you have the integrale on the road yet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeahhhhh!

and it doesnt buz when over a tonne,

ok ,i havent been over a tonne in it yet ,it was made in italy so most of the parts would probably fall off if i did.

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=5185.msg58413#msg58413 date=1201724133]
oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeahhhhh!

and it doesnt buz when over a tonne,

ok ,i havent been over a tonne in it yet ,it was made in italy so most of the parts would probably fall off if i did.
[/quote]

Don't bring the Intergrale to any meets, if you do I will have to have sex with it. Feckin love those cars.

Best of luck with it.

Back