Boosting problems

Markswrxsti

Sunday Drivers
Hi i bought a 2002 impreza wrx last week.. The only problem i have with it is its hesitating when i put the foot down... There was a greddy boost controller in it but i took it out as i thought this was the problem.. It happens when it is warm and over 3k revs it kicks back at me when i put the foot down.. Anyone have any idea what would cause this. I would appreciate any help.

Loads of things to be honest could be anything split pipe . no restricter pill . Maf. Fuel cut . Boost cut Need to go to someone who knows what there looking for.

Did you check for codes ?
id start there and as Joe said
send to someone who knows what there looking at as they will most likely solve it faster and cheaper for you :thumb:

Did you check for codes ?
id start there and as Joe said
send to someone who knows what there looking at as they will most likely solve it faster and cheaper for you :thumb:

Can u recommend someone in the south of the country.. Would prefer someone to knows them to work on it.

Slatterys in puckane, mensch is close enough to you, main Subaru dealer, very good to deal with and for parts, I'd recommend them , dealt with them for a few years

Back