How to fix this mess?

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
So i went to fit the front coilovers today and all was going good except the camber was a bit off on the front so i tried to adjust it on the the camber plate on top. i started to loosen the for allen key bolts on the 3 loosened fine, but the forth one snapped as i tried to take it out. Whats the best way to get this out? ill try grab it out with a vice grips but if that fails what would be a good option?

It should grab out seems to be enough there is not then use a bolt removal kit . Or just drill it out and re tap it clean

get a hacksaw and cut a line across the middle of it then take it out with a flat blade screw driver

[SUP]no Dan drill out the bolt but use a smaler drill bit that the bolt size and leave 1mm around at the threads then use the same size tap as the original [/SUP]:thumb::thumb:

Try what Dec says first if not drill it and get a bolt removal tool and try that failing that ring them and say it was like that when you opened the box lol

All sorted now. I had to drill it and re-tap it as it was well and truly stuck in there. Dec's idea didn't work.

Back