Castrol Magnatec

It's good oil I use fully synthetic but everyone differs :thumb: your also going to need another 1 litre as there's only 4 There and it will take 4.5 or so .

It's good oil I use fully synthetic but everyone differs :thumb: your also going to need another 1 litre as there's only 4 There and it will take 4.5 or so .

Yep, have that in mind...

I would love to put there something good, like fully synthetic, but for some reason I cannot find any of the good oils in here in north Dublin. Halfords sells at least some of the decent ones, and honestly, I will gladly pay 10-20euro more for full synt 10/40 Motul, but just cant find it anywhere...

Just get Mobil 5w30 fully syntetic in halfords 5l should be 35/42 euros. Very good oil

Not getting into oil everyone has there own 0w30 5w30 10w40. Pick an oil and stick with it it's only going to be there for 5000 klm

Not getting into oil everyone has there own 0w30 5w30 10w40. Pick an oil and stick with it it's only going to be there for 5000 klm

yea, I know these flamy conversations. Just so I understand, 0w will be more liquidy at cold temperatures, or more thick than 10w?

I am using 5w40 fully synthetic shell helix in rebuild engine. Works good for me. Not overly expensive. 45 euro for 5 ltr

I used to used tenwfourty magnatec in all my type r cars. Due to it being more dense and needed for vtec engagement. Use castrol edge now on the opc. Due to her being turbo

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Use 10w40 castrol myself since day 1 with the sti

See some motor factors bundling a 4 litre and a 1 litre together for decent money lately .

For normal Road driving it makes zero difference what you put in once it's within manufacturer spec and changed regularly

wagon dec

Back