T-Cut color restoration

Zheiko

Octane Boostaholics
So, I bought today the Dark Blue T-Cut color restoration, and took the whole car with it.. I am pleased with the result, but I wonder, whether I should also wax it afterwards, or if the wax is already within this product?

So, I bought today the Dark Blue T-Cut color restoration, and took the whole car with it.. I am pleased with the result, but I wonder, whether I should also wax it afterwards, or if the wax is already within this product?
Defo wax it aswell t cut takes a layer of paint off so any added protection would be good now.

Personally would only use t cut if paint very bad. And wouldn't use it again as very abrasive.

For proper clean I follow thease few steps works for me.

Deep clean Done mabay 3 to 4 times a year.

Wash car.
Dry.
De tar (I use petrol on rag)
Wash again.
Dry.
Meguires Clay bar kit.
Wax with Meguires wax sealer Tec Wax 2.0
Polish with Meguires Carnubia wax.

Only need to do this few times year.
In between i do a wash dry and maguires Gold class quick detailer or Tec wax in between.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm nearly sure t cut just fills in everything and doesn't take a cut of the top lacquer coat

I'm nearly sure t cut just fills in everything and doesn't take a cut of the top lacquer coat
Takes top coat Barry and any minor scratches along with it.

88973ebde8654a0b902263e377fadf13.jpg
used to use it on my Mighty non Metalic K11 ☺

Works great on Flat Colours brings em back from the dead

I don't think it's abrasive
Not Hugely abrasive but if it's taking off paint then it is somewhat abrasive let's put it this way wouldn't use it Regularly. but from personal experience good stuff when car paint has been neglected.

Yes... great stuff on solid colours and not for metallic paints.
Particularly the red one is good and does a great job on badly oxidised red - used it a good few times.

I would finish with a good wax though after as don't think it leaves a protecting layer and more about restoring colour and surface finish.

Back