Posting pictures

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
As above what's the best way to post up pictures to the site I don't have taptalk just from my mobile
cheers
Keith

Tapatalk limits your up load size so your better off putting them on photo bucket and using the img link to post them here

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

< im still unable to figure out how to post pics off laptop , not jus as easy as the old site imo

As far as I know this only works if you have a windows phone but definitely handy for when on the laptop/PC at home.

Go to your account settings, general settings, scroll to the bottom and enable Enhanced Attachment Uploading. It will allow you to just drag and drop photos in to a post.

P.S. Colm, can you activate a quick reply button?

As far as I know this only works if you have a windows phone but definitely handy for when on the laptop/PC at home.

Go to your account settings, general settings, scroll to the bottom and enable Enhanced Attachment Uploading. It will allow you to just drag and drop photos in to a post.

P.S. Colm, can you activate a quick reply button?
Nope your wrong Android app works fine for it to.

Nope your wrong Android app works fine for it to.

I don't think the drag and drop will. You'll have to upload it through attachments, but once it's uploaded you can just click to use it again in the future in a different thread.

I don't think the drag and drop will. You'll have to upload it through attachments, but once it's uploaded you can just click to use it again in the future in a different thread.
As I said above just use the img code

Can't get used to this new site myself Keith, not feeling it at all.
Well lads if you want I'll probably go to cars and coffee and sit with ye for an hour and show ye how to do all on the forum across a few platforms

Back