A ISDC question......

Tommy

Sunday Drivers
Hi guys everyone has been so friendly and welcoming to the club but i'm just wondering does the club do meets or events on a periodic basis?? I see there is a track day planned and all neat stuff but i mean what a club is really about meeting face to face and swapping stories and ideas? Mainly asking because as some know im building a subaru at the moment and it would be great to pick peoples brains but its always nice to meet new faces. I know im a noobie so i might be missing the obvious?

Again thanks for being so friendly and welcoming

Of course. As well as main events there is local events. A lot of the guys meet by themselves every now and again because they live so close to each other. I am new too so I am gearing up for a meet down my side of the country in Galway.

We have got 7 or 8 guys lined up already with more to follow hopefully. I'd give you the link but it is in the members only section of the forums so it is not visible to you. Paid membership is not mandatory, you can purchase a year or 6 months if you so wish. When I first signed up I learned so much so I decided to give something back towards running the club.

Last edited:
Of course. As well as main events there is local events. A lot of the guys meet by themselves every now and again because they live so close to each other. I am new too so I am gearing up for a meet down my side of the country in Galway.

We have got 7 or 8 guys lined up already with more to follow hopefully. I'd give you the link but it is in the members only section of the forums so it is not visible to you. Paid membership is not mandatory, you can purchase a year or 6 months if you so wish. When I first signed up I learned so much so I decided to give something back towards running the club.

Anytime i try and pay it brings up 2014 membership only

I don't think that matters, the forum was recently re-done and I do recall some people having a similar issue. You could always message Scoobycolm, wagon dec or scoobysub. They are more familiar with the site than myself.:thumb:

If you follow the link in the redirect board it takes you to the membership payment page, ????

wagon dec

Well tommy we usually have montly meets nearest being in tullmore on a weekday nite meet up for a bit of grub and a chat . I.m only up the road for you in geatabawn usually somethin going on in my garage next time will be in few weeks will let you know anf if your free your more that welcome to call up :thumb:

Thanks very much lads for all the info and help! :)

Scoobysub I'll take you up on that offer cheers :)

Back