i want to marry this guy

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=5077.msg56171#msg56171 date=1200961363]
what a job he done! still wouldn't marry him or anything :D
[/quote]

Dont tell me youve never touched another man........ :dance:
marrying doesnt involve that,its all about the cleaning,ask the wifey :smokin:

if she EVER EVER EVER, logs on her i'm a dead man :hang:

its alot to do with good lightsC:\Documents and Settings\ALAN CLARKE\My Documents\My Pictures\IMAG0297.JPG

that with no polish,just a hand wash

I did this myself yousing Meguires Clay Bar Smooth Surface Kit(€39 from Halfords)
I was SHOCKED at how good the finish was!was'nt as good as the pros but still lickable :wazzup: :wazzup: and really easy too!I did it the day before the recent Cork meet and im sure the lads there will tell ya how shinny she was :D :D :D

[quote author=maximusbiggus®™ link=topic=5077.msg56177#msg56177 date=1200962352]
€425 for a saloon??? :shock: I know its good but c'mon!!! :ponder:
[/quote]

€425 is alot but i think it's worth getting done once and mantaining it yourself!seriously thinking of getting it done by the pro's soon!!!

He'd probibly charge €500 for my motor!
I'll just get one of my 1st year apprentices to do it! he could spend 2 weeks doing it for that money! :D
Dan

Its not a polish but lads its paint correction..seriously your paint will look like new..infact better than new as it will be an even dept all over..its cheaper than a respray and once its done once and you polich once a month or so you car will look spot on

ill be havin some of that, its a mad finish, does he travel or do you go to him, where is he

:thumbsup:

Back