Scanguage 2 for sale

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=5053.msg55891#msg55891 date=1200869581]
Was thinking about one of them cheers for the post Matt you just saved me a few quid :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Yeah feckers say they will work on any car with obd port except a couple which they list.
I emailed them and because the car isn't american, back when the classic was made the rest of the world wasn't using the same software.
Found a thread on a forum somewhere sayin they dont work on classics. Pitty as ive an intermittent check engine light comin on i hoped i could sort

Hi Matt,

Got one recently myself and it cleared my codes straight away, worth the money for that alone :thumbsup:

I read throught the manual though and it says 96 - 99 Scoobys you need to change one setting.

Try this - from Home, go to MORE - MORE - PID's - change to SUPPORTED

Not exactly sure as I writting this off the top of my head but look around for PID's and you should find it, it has a setting for ALL and then for SUPPORTED which your car should run on

Hope it helps anyway.

For whoever may by it, its a good gadget, lots of info available and clearsd the codes on my MY01 easily. The readings can be a little delayed when using it though...

Hi Cill.
Yeah, tried changing that setting alright but no luck.
Might give it one last try. :thumbsup:

Back