NCT advise

Alexossi79

Sunday Drivers
Hi All.
Probably very common question but I'm new with Subaru so better to ask.
Have to book in nct next month and wondering what they will possibly fail me on.

Have full 3" decat system with after burner box(loud as hell) , HID's and coilovers.

Also brake discs are changed. Seems like something wrong with them as steering wheel shaking when breaking or pads are shite......

Back drop link are very noisy as well. Will change soon.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Will fail on emissions with decat and noise as well if over 99 decibels and will fail on hids too if no headlight washer fitted they are not allowed to put it on the rollers for brakes so make sure you tell them it can do serious damage to car if they do

As above. We can lend you full quiet system whilst fitting.

Hids need be back to standard. And headlight alignment

Coilover see if any imbalance

Warped brake discs may not fail.

[quote author=Paul555RA link=topic=44252.msg510976#msg510976 date=1426526444]
Will fail on emissions with decat and noise as well if over 99 decibels and will fail on hids too if no headlight washer fitted they are not allowed to put it on the rollers for brakes so make sure you tell them it can do serious damage to car if they do
[/quote]

since you havent used any comas or anything, its really mess and I have no idea what you said... but the last part interrests me. Why arent they allowed to put the car on 'brake test'? They didnt test my brakes, why is that?

Will do think about lending quiet system from you. What is cost of it? Please send me contact details.

HID'S shouldn't be big issue.
Coilovers were recently aligned as it's a bit higher than before as it is my daily driver.

Have to check front.... Can hear something rubbing disks and pads look really cheap...

since you havent used any comas or anything, its really mess and I have no idea what you said...

:ponder2: :dontknow:
read ok for me

Yeah this brake things amuse me too, mine is a b4 and had NCT 4 month ago and they rolled the Sh**T out of it , i have one in the 1st of april again as i got only 6 month and im strugling should i say, just in case they hget pissed of :(:)

On the phone so do forget about punctuation sorry. They're not supposed to it on the rollers as with awd it can seriously damage the central diff to spin up the front or rear wheels independently of the other its the same reason the is only to be towed with all 4 wheels on the ground, as for saying it to them I always used to just to be sure and they never had a problem with me telling them.

since you havent used any comas or anything, its really mess and I have no idea what you said... but the last part interrests me. Why arent they allowed to put the car on 'brake test'? They didnt test my brakes, why is that?
[/quote]

There you go zheiko http://able2know.org/forum/grammar/ :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

04142014-dumbest-post-2.jpg

It's funny how you usually find the literacy levels of the grammar police are pretty poor, there are at least 8 grammatical errors in his reply.

cmon guys, dont hate me for not understanding... my grammar is often even worse, its just that I thought that it could not go on rollers because of the lights and somehow my brain refused to compute properly...

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=44252.msg511028#msg511028 date=1426543296]
:icon_grin:we're yanking your chain man :icon_grin: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

:mooner:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=44252.msg510981#msg510981 date=1426530087]
As above. We can lend you full quiet system whilst fitting.

Hids need be back to standard. And headlight alignment

Coilover see if any imbalance

Warped brake discs may not fail.
[/quote]

Can I have any contact number? Probably full system lending will be best for me :p

Went thru with full system apart of high flow magnaflow cat welded in center section and bung to keep noise low. Lot of luck.... Will see next year ????

Back