Wheel alignment in Dublin ?

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
The swift need this done anyone got any good feedback for places in Dublin to do it got the Scoob done in a place in cork last year and is spot on but won't be down that way for a few weeks ...

Cheers

I am somehow lacking the trust in these 'commercial' wheel alignment shops. Wagon Dec is doing great job tho, but I guess you do not want to travel to Tullamore?

Places like Advance often don't have machines calibrated for a long time and limited value unless your car is way out to start with.

Used a place in Blanch before (www.alloys.ie) and were ok.

Lucky to have a really good place near me if up my way anytime soon (www.tallonwheels.ie).

Yea know it's all about the calibration of the equipment alright might just wait the few weeks till I'm down cork direction again

Cheers

[quote author=Keadeen link=topic=44230.msg510621#msg510621 date=1426265735]
Places like Advance often don't have machines calibrated for a long time and limited value unless your car is way out to start with.

Used a place in Blanch before (www.alloys.ie) and were ok.

Lucky to have a really good place near me if up my way anytime soon (www.tallonwheels.ie).
[/quote]

Discount tyres no good . Not willing to spend the time on doing it correctly on an impreza

Ciaran fast fit at the goat done my legacy when I swapped the back end and it was spot on Colm will tell yeh the difference it made at the track day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back