newbie pics

D

discobarr

hi everyone.
bought an STI a couple of weeks ago and i have to say i'm very impressed with it. it's my first impreza still don't know a huge about them so i'll probably be relying on some of the more experienced people here for advice. hopefully the pics work.
cheers

[attachment deleted by admin]

ya i think it probably is one of the first. i didn't think they brought out the bugeye untill 01. unless soneone went a bit mad on a version 6 sti turned it into a version 7 but i'd doubt that :D
thanks for all the welcomes

I didn't think they did the STI in bug format until 2001 and then only in Japan. Learn something new everyday, never seen one with a low rise spoiler either looks good though, nice car.

you aint seen one with low level spoiler coz it shoiuldnt be there???!!!!

i would be checking all around boot area and rear arches as to why some one has had it fitted?? sti7 spoiler uses a lot drill holes for spoiler so it has had a replacement boot why?????

i was thinkin about getting the larger spoiler but i'm getting kinda attached to the smaller one. takes a while to get used to. might still get the STI one. i'll wait till my bank account hits the black again.... should be around 2015 so i'll get back to ye then wit a pic  :D

i've seen other bugeye STI's with low level spoilers. i know there standard on the WRX. it's just a couple of screws in the boot. easily removable.

check out carzone. impreza No.81&97 both low spoiler. could be a jap thing

nice looking car, like the rims, much better the the newer edition 10 spoke

it wasnt until 2003 that sti's had the high spoiler fitted as standard all 01/02 sti's came with the low spoiler.

hey doc, me thinks ur wrong mate,   :doh: the rear spoilers were an option in japan, but the high spoilers are standard in the uk bug eye sti.   :nana:

heres a pic of mine

[attachment deleted by admin]

likin the mud flaps i have to say. where can i get the sti badge for the front grill johnny? it looks well.
based in sligo

Back