bit of everything MERGED same stuff different day

kerry sti

ISDC Club Member
hi everyone havin a bit of a clear out so a few things for sale.
00 turbo alloys 16s 5 spoke silver.+front indicators +side repeaters,o.e.
scoobyworld afterburner cat pipe newage/ new.
scoobyworld afterburner centre section newage/new.
mudflaps blue with pink sti / new.
k+n performance panel filter oo-o3 ,no 33-2232.
zero sports induction kit chrome hard pipe/ newage.
rear lights hella morettes these look great black can be colour coded
phone o87-6450785, thanks paul..

Re: bit of everything

can you give me some more infoon the zero sports induction kit ? for what model ? any links ?

it was for a 05 sti look up www.dhcars.co.uk he,s the official uk dealer ,jap performance done a peice on him , call me if you need any codes or numbers off it..

tail lights are for the edition after the bug eye the one with the little dimple at the bottom.Look deadly if fit ok.

:smokin:

well lad whats the story with the sti mud flaps can you send me a photo them to my email or phone 0872421006

same stuff different day

lads , just to let you know all parts on page 6 bit of everthing still for sale ,except the mud flaps. also have a 10 spoke sti 7 wheel . as i am now a skyline owner i would like to say good bye to the club for awhile. regards paul rothery...

Re: same stuff different day

It probably would have been easier to do a bttt on your current thread but seen as you started a new thread here is the link back to the old one so people can see what you still have for sale

[EDIT - Topic Merged - PAULO]

Pity you've left scooby ownership, I'm sure you'll be back some day though :thumbsup:

lads , just to let you know all parts on page 6 bit of everthing still for sale ,except the mud flaps. also have a 10 spoke sti 7 wheel . as i am now a skyline owner i would like to say good bye to the club for awhile. regards paul rothery...

Paul best of luck with that Datsun thing ya bought :p :p
and hope to hear from ya soon

Niall. :thumbsup:

Re: same stuff different day

[quote author=kerry sti link=topic=4972.msg54548#msg54548 date=1200393047]
lads , just to let you know all parts on page 6 bit of everthing still for sale ,except the mud flaps. also have a 10 spoke sti 7 wheel . as i am now a skyline owner i would like to say good bye to the club for awhile. regards  paul rothery...
[/quote]

Take care Paul and good look with the Skyline :thumbsup:

Back