Custom exhaust work??

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
I need to get some work done on my exhaust to get it a bit less restrictive and maybe a larger resonator put in to quiten it down a bit. I have used Souhans in the past but they made a right mess of my exhaust last time, and they said they dont have the equipment to work on 3" piping. so im looking for somewhere in and aroun Dublin and surrounding counties that can help me get sorted or i dont mind travelling a bit further for a decent job.

So in the highlighted square in the picture it goes from 3" milltek flange downpipe to 2.5 inch flange and pipe because of the Magnaflow cat and then a 2.5 inch flange to the cat back system which goes to 3". I know its not ideal going from 3 inch piping to 2.5 and back to 3" but thats how it is now.

Ciaran was saying last time that its a major restriction just having a 3" flange mated to a 2.5" flange so i need to try add a reducer in there so it tapers down nicely. I was looking to add another resonator but due to the large hot dog style resonator on the Fujitsubo cat back section there isnt enough room for a second one so im probably looking to add a larger resonator if i can. You can see the one highlighted in the green circle. Can anybody recommend any tried and tested resonators and where i can get them?

SOmething like this depending on what i can fit there:

http://www.amazon.com/Vibrant-1142-.../ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Back