Get Ready For New GTA Content This Holiday Season

scoobycolm

ISDC Club Member
gtav-548e58f3b2938.jpg

A little extra holiday excitement this year with some details on what the Grand Theft Auto series has in store for its future. Trusted GTA content leaker NillxModz has shared the upcoming Holiday DLC and Heist DLC contents. Plus, we dive into the many rumours surrounding GTA VI.

New DLC

gtav2-548e5989bf445.jpg

According to legendary online info leaker, NillxModz, two huge updates to GTA V will be released together on 23rd December 2014. The Heist DLC will bring a new layout and selection menu where it will be easier to track leaders and uncompleted missions. There will be six available Heist missions and five Cops and Crooks missions each in four different locations. Three new cars have been confirmed, but the names of the cars have not been released. They are believed to be in the Sport and Classic Sport class.

Hear more about the new DLC from YouTuber iCrazyTeddy

The Holiday DLC will be full of Christmas-themed clothing items, some car customisations, and bonus items when you log into GTA Online on Christmas Day (but no word on what those bonus items will be just yet). In addition to the Christmas clothing, similar to last year’s content, there will be a new snow effect. The snow will begin at 5:00am UTC on Christmas day with a gradual light snow, and ice will begin to form on the roads within a few hours. You should get to experience some nice sliding as you drive around town. Take advantage of this on Christmas day, because the roads will be clear with light patches of snow on the sides by the next morning.

gtav3-548e5b647cd84.jpg

The Holiday DLC will also bring a new apartment for purchase. From Christmas day until 7th January 2015 the interior will be decorated with holiday items including a Christmas tree and stockings. Check out the Cops and Crooks missions once the DLC has been added. There will be a special Christmas mission that may be taking place near Rockford Hills.

Is it too soon to talk about GTA VI?

gtav6-548e5b5a47233.jpg

Almost as soon as GTA V was released last year, the hype over GTA VI began. Rockstar Games has not made any official announcements about the release of its next GTA game other than the fact that there will definitely be more to come in the series.

Rumours were circulating that the location would be in London, Liberty City (the equivalent of New York City) or Paris. While Rockstar did say that the location could be anywhere and the focus of development would be on features first, one site may have leaked the true location info.

In an interview with Ballerstatus.com, DJ Whoo Kid was asked which video games he has been in. He responded, “I was in Call Of Duty and I was in some Grand Theft Auto games. I’m about to be in the new Grand Theft Auto that takes place in New York again.”

gtav4-548e599a25f6b.jpg

Sceptics think the Liberty City location is highly unlikely because it has already been used in the past. However, if this is the chosen location the storyline could be a prequel set in the 1970s or 1980s.

One thing Rockstar does consistently when going from one game to the next is analyse which features were the most popular and build upon them. GTA V’s first-person view has been by far the most popular change in the series. It’s almost a sure thing that GTA VI will be first-person as well. The social aspects of the game have lead to players spending more time online organising their crews and creating tasks, and Rockstar would be smart to head in the direction of a MMO.

gtal-548e612b1f1a1.jpg

source - http://www.carthrottle.com/get-ready-for-new-gta-content-this-holiday-season-and-see-what-could-be-coming-in-gta-vi/

Got the young lad a Xbox one for crimbo (not for me) so looking forward to him going to bed so I can have a go

Great crack keith if ya have the time . Forza is worth getting . Will loose a day or 2 over the holidays to it

Just cut the sides off it with a hacksaw . And get the missus to duct tape ya 2 it so ya don't fall off it

Keith and tommy my gamer tag Jug117 add me colms scoobycolm nothing funny er than watching colm go on a rampage in gta online [emoji4]

Forza 5 keith don't bother with forza horizon [emoji106]

Ciaran WRX

this is such a great game
the new first person feature is hillarious
especially with a few beers on board whilst on the motorbikes :lol2

Hopefully GTA5 will be in my pile of pressies this yeah, i sure did drop enough hints. Titanfall isnt great once you play it for a while, only online play which can get boring quickly. Forza Horizon 2 is good crack after a few beers alright

Desperate Dano is my xbox one gamertag, Ill be online a good bit over the next few days

Back