SPEAKERS REALLY BAD

J

johnroake

HI ALL,

ARE THE SPEAKERS IN THE SUBARU'S ALWAYS BEEN THIS BAD, I CANT GET ANY BIT OF BEAT OR BASS OUT OF THEM AT ALL,

THE CAR CAME WITH A CLARION HEAD UNIT AND I HAVE CHANGED THE BASS AND TREBLE ON THE HEAD UNIT. BUT THAT IS NOT NOT DOING THE JOB.

I HAVE A NEW HEAD UNIT, SUB, AND AMP IN MY OLD CAR, IF I PUT THEM IN WOULD THAT MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRICIATED

it would for sure make a low-end bass differece but you prob better upgrading to maybe component speakers in front and maybe 6x9s in back. THEN youd have an awesome sounding system.

my speakers are crap but a flat 4 makes up for it LOL LOL

@scoobydiver...UR-A-BUS very good LOL LOL

Better off installing new head unit,sub and amp,Changed mine and sound is a lot better.Looking to upgrade standard door speakers.Seen a set on allamericasubaru site and am awaiting reply as to how good they recon they are.

:smokin:

dunno about you guys but i cud not give a hoot about the stereo

the engine and exhaust tune is enough for me, why go to all that expense and blast some rap crap and drown it out.

hehehehe :salute: :salute: :salute:

yeah the speakers in my classic are rubbish too.
Doesn't really bother me cos i listen to the car not the stereo. Might change speakers some day.
Ive a 12 inch sub and 1000w amp an my van which i drive daily for work. The diesel engine sound just ain't a patch on a subaru note

Have to agree....nothing sounds better than the sound of a flat 4....who needs a sound system... :thumbsup:

well yes they are crap speakers, i would upgrade them with component speakers, easy done and far better sound..

Back