Re: kiss fm cork

Its an ok station from time to time,but they never stop talikn on it!
There's better stations in cork IMO :thumbsup:

@ dave r your right about the talking part :thumbsup: i enjoyed going to le cheile bar north main st. where they were on new years eve, :)

ah radio friendly was the king, alot the kiss stuff is about 20 bpm too high for me, still a good station though. i used to live for skid marks on a friday on frieldly

Radio friendly was class!
skid marks ...?was that wit MR.P and eddyK? they were mad bastards!!!!

eddy k i think it was... beachball in sir henrys on a thursday nites with eddy k used be class tooooooooooooooo.......and of course greg and shane on sat nites :headbanger:

Kiss FM........ if they would just shut the fu*k up and play
the music it would be a start

and stop with the " the BoyO's In Da CiViC SaY ALLRIGHT To The Old Dolls sitting
on Murphys wall" :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Niall.

Cork should be the capital of Ireland will you ever get over this.
Its Dublin and it always will be Dublin

But yer all a bunch of muppet's in Dooblin

i mean is that not reason enough :dunno: :dunno:

Niall :nana: :nana:

clinging on to some forgotten dream of being "the capital" whatever good its gonna do yiz fcuk knows...what the point? peoples republic of cork? whats it all about? why are people so intensely proud of where they come from? its just an address lads know one cares....oh and kiss is a bag o sh!te :nana:

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=4940.msg54017#msg54017 date=1200143126]
ah radio friendly was the king, alot the kiss stuff is about 20 bpm too high for me, still a good station though. i used to live for skid marks on a friday on frieldly
[/quote]

Ahh, skid marks, had forgotten about that! Brilliant stuff - wasn't one of them called Carlos though????

us in the CAPITAL :nana: have dance fm on 94.6 and they never want to talk on the station which is good coz its just music all the way :dance:

but thats a good thing they spend all the money on music instead off bangin on about all the civic boys wantin to tell the skangers they love them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Back