Winglet Fitment Advice

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Alright wondering what anyone's experiences are with fitting these and which is the best way

Load of videos on you tube some cut the bumper some cut off the fitting on inside of winlets and just bond em on hard to know any good or bad experiences?

Also what's a good splitter to get as the old one won't fit under winglets

Cheers

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415021189521.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415021189521.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415021189521.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415021189521.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
Hilti gun ciaran . Never stir of the front bumper then .

Are they genuine items man shouldn't be to hard to fit if so . Should clip on and a bit of bonding behind the wingless . Should look class

Tiger seal I mean not bonding

Dont mind tommy he.s a wanbe carpenter as in window fitter that does everything with a hilti gun :icon_nana:. I have bonding compound for plastics you can have :thumbsup:

God no I'm not a window fitter . Nor a carpenter either Joe . Some intelligence and skill is needed for what I do .

Not at all Tommy from a man who fits winglets with a hilti gun I think you have the farmer thing covered and as for running a job I wouldn't let you run a bath :icon_nana: now go do something

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=43157.msg494985#msg494985 date=1415036887]
After mj I,d say not

[/quote]

Have actually gotten an awful lot better . Gone are the days of the builders window as such . Massive improvements

Thank fook for that mj did my windows and it's a major shite job no vents in windows water pooling on inside of windows and all over the frame soaking the windows sills every morning have to dry down all windows nightmare

How is that mj.s fault . They only supply what the developer places an order for .

That's like buying a wrx and throwing a wobbly because an sti is faster but not blaming the dealer for supplying a slower car . Blame the manufacturer instead .

Builders fu*k up there mate . Dunno how the cif or your bank didn't pick up on such problems when surveying for sign off to complete the build and for issuing a mortgage .

Sorry mean architect not cif.

Seriously though anyone fitted these winglets be getting mine painted soon like to get em on fairly soon...

Not been flippant or anything ciaran but should have been picked up on . Also windows don't produce moisture of any shape or form . So where does the moisture come from :dontknow:

I do know a way of easing the problem though so if you want I can pretty much sort it

Back