Hardrace suspension components opinions?

bevan

Sunday Drivers
Friend of mine is a dealer for Apex which gives him access to BC, D2, K sport, takata, Kleers, and hardrace.

He has some pretty tasty discounts, and I will be able to buy any bits ex vat as well. Considering buying some of the hardrace suspension bits, interested to see does any one have any first hand experience.

Obviously it's not going to be Whiteline r&d but I don't rate whiteline quality as my droplinks and Rear Arb are heavily pitted and corroded already which is a common issue with powdercoating on older whiteline products.

I reckon CDF, etc all source from the same manufacturers in Taiwan anyway so it will be as good as any of the perrin or kartboy stuff I would be getting the 8 piece lateral link kit at a stupidly low price, so very very tempted to try it and punt it on again on ebay if the quality looks poor.

http://www.hardrace.co.uk/subaru.html?cat=666

Any opinions?

CDF bars are whiteline afaik, they buy them bar metal and put their stamp on. Older whiteline stuff had rubbish coatings but much better now they are powder coating by all accounts.

Most manufacturers use the same components. I know d2 and K sport for example are identical. I am tempted to try the kit its less than a quarter the price of the sti pink lateral arm set at trade ex vat. Mixed reviews in America to hardrace most say its excellent.

Hoping for someone that has some fitted for longer term feedback.

Back