B4's Every where!

E

ericsti

Saw loads of B4's today! At 07:00hrs approx I was at the M50 round about coming from Finglas going North and there was a Blue B4 saloon Behind me that came from Finglas west direction! As we where stopped at the lights a B4 Wagon came through heading into Finglas! It was white with Blue Nion light in e front bumper! Two Very nice moters!

At about 14:00hrs Approx I came out of Vincents School car park and ended up behind a gold B4 saloon with Black and Chrome Wheels! Again a very nice car!

I see more B4's then I do Imprezas!  :subaru:  :thumbsup:

they have way cheaper insurance than any of the imprezas thats maybe why there everywhere...my insurance is 800euros on my legacy turbo and the cheapest quote i got on a wrx last year was 2,800...roughly the same power as an impreza with a 2k saving on insurance... theres alot of b4,s around cork lately aswell... :subaru:

also to do with a lot of dealers vrting them as non turbos hence making a nice profit on them..harder to do with the impreza

give it a year and we'll start that thread bout how many and im sure there'll be just as many, if not nearly the same amount of b4's here!

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=4912.msg53569#msg53569 date=1199997173]
they have way cheaper insurance than any of the imprezas thats maybe why there everywhere...my insurance is 800euros on my legacy turbo and the cheapest quote i got on a wrx last year was 2,800...roughly the same power as an impreza with a 2k saving on insurance... theres alot of b4,s around cork lately aswell... :subaru:
[/quote]

@ Jonny T - I was thinking the same thing (cheaper insurance) when I decided to go for the B4.  However I was on Quinns website the other day checking quotes on the impreza and it was working out roughly the same (about 1k). i.e. 24yr male, full licence, 4 yr no claims. Maybe worth looking at!

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=4912.msg53652#msg53652 date=1200008498]
also to do with a lot of dealers vrting them as non turbos hence making a nice profit on them..harder to do with the impreza
[/quote]

@ Dagnut - I imported mine privatly. When I went to pay the VRT I was expecting to pay 3½k for the VRT, however when I went to their Office and they viewed the car, they kept asking me was it an RSK as there is no markings on the chassis to confirm. I played dumb and ended up paying 2½k!! Mite be useful for anyone who is thinking of importing one. Hope noone from the VRT Office uses this site!

I think quinn direct have copped on to what kind of car the B4 is!!got in there b4(no pun intended!)they did thank god :headbanger:

Seen a load of b4's around now,theres a white one parked on a drive in harmonstown/artane,anyone from the site??tis a nice motor whoever owns it :thumbsup:

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=4912.msg53710#msg53710 date=1200039980]
new shape is an absolute peach :subaru:

:thumbsup:
[/quote]

+1 :thumbsup:

Back