Pink cars

F

flames

OK you are all going to see pics of pink cars from now on hehe and this is pink car no.1 on my wish list

How about this un?

pink_panther_limo.jpg

OMG OMG OMG whoo hoo nigel is taking me to carroll and roache tomorrow i want that car

if she buys that i am going to disown her completly :wall: :wall: :wall: i refuse to even think about having a pink car in the driveway

[quote author=Darkshadow link=topic=4887.msg53371#msg53371 date=1199924044]
if she buys that i am going to disown her completly :wall: :wall: :wall: i refuse to even think about having a pink car in the driveway
[/quote]

I'd do the very same :D :lol:

[quote author=Darkshadow link=topic=4887.msg53371#msg53371 date=1199924044]
[/quote]

Is that a promise

ppffft he thinks he actually has a choice and dont forget nigel i can do a respray in the night as well so you wanna watch your car doesn't end up being pink

yeah well u can hide it up where the sun dont shine cos thats the only place where i wont look for it :twofinger:

ok so it might be a long way to go for the car every morning but wales might be a good place to hide the car :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey i got a good idea you can stay in wales and hide with the car and i'll be happy in dublin with my pink baby :nana:

thats the best idea you have come up with in a very long time hunni (thank god we are not married otherwise i would be filing for divorce at this point)

pmsl yeah right i woulda filed for divorce a long time ago and took half the car with me and believe me i wouldn't be to shy about using a chainsaw to get my half :twofinger:

Back